Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!





 In honor of Halloween tomorrow, I tortured my children with a little mini photo shoot.  I LOVE their costumes this year! 
 
 First, there is my sweet little tree frog.  I love him! 


 


 Avery is Doc McStuffins.  It is kind of a new Disney cartoon and Avery's FAVORITE show.  Here is a picture if you haven't seen her. 
 Avery was a little upset that her hair wasn't black, but I thought we did a pretty good job putting her costume together since there wasn't one you could buy. 




 Then, there is my beautiful and sassy Merida.  From the Disney movie Brave.  I LOVE her wig!  It is her 3rd year in a row sporting a wig.  She loves to dress up.  I must say that Rylee has a personality kind of similar to Merida so I think it was a good costume choice for her. 
 

 She HAD to show off those shoes.  They are kind of hard to see...


 And my Lloyd ZX.  He's from Ninjago.  And his dad is pretty much amazing and made this WHOLE costume!  I showed him a link online of a similar one and asked him if he thought he could do something similar since all the Green Ninja costumes were SOLD OUT.  Unless you wanted to pay $100 on ebay.  He went above and beyond and made a costume even better than the one I found.  And I think he actually liked doing it, though I don't know if he would admit it.  And Logan was THRILLED with it!  He just can't walk too well.  We went to the Pumpkin Walk the other night and when he stepped up onto the curb, he toppled right over.  Poor kid!  It did look pretty funny though. 
 

 My handsome boy under the mask



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  

1 comment:

The Ollies said...

Darren did an amazing job with Logan's costume. And Rylee's wig is insane! Seriously, I love it. Bronson looks so much older already. Aahhh! Why do they grow up so fast?! Where did you take these pictures? We need to talk soon.