Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Green Jammies

June 13 - I got these little jammies when Logan was a brand new baby and they have always been some of my favorite.  Since they are green, they are kinda unisex, so every one of my babies have worn them and I thought it would be fun to post all the kids in them to compare.  I get comments that Bron looks like Logan and Avery all the time.  I think he actually might look the most like Rylee.  What do you think? 

I think they all look a LOT alike!  Bron is 7 weeks in his picture. I wish I would have taken them at all the same age.  They are 0-3 month jammies but run a little big.  I think I took the girls when they had really just about outgrown them so I could have a pic of them wearing them.  Bron grew the fastest so he fit into them quicker than the other kids... 


Dec 30 - Avery at 3 months old. 
Aug 8, 07 - Rylee at 3 months and 1 week
Sept 12, 07 - Logan at 2 1/2 months

No comments: