Saturday, August 6, 2011

TWINS!

June 18 - 21 - We got to experience the world of twins for a few days while my sister Heather went on a trip with her hubby. We babysat my cute little nephew, Ethan, for a few days while they were gone. Ethan is only 3 weeks older than Avery, so it was the closest thing to twins I will probably ever experience... at least I hope. I actually was REALLY worried about having one more little toddler around, but it went pretty well. They did fight a lot! They always seemed to want what the other one had and they weren't too good at sharing. They managed to survive each other and Ethan even slept through the night and had a record long sleep at our house, which is what I was REALLY worried about! I didn't know if I could handle 2 babies up in the night, but they both did great! We had a lot of fun with our little "twins!"This was at Grandma and Grandpa Webber's for our Father's Day bbq the day before Father's Day. They had lots of fun and Ethan really enjoyed all his new found "cousins" who would push him in the swing and play basketball with him. Don't they make a cute little pair? Getting ready for church on Sunday. They thought playing Peek-A-boo over the couch was the best game ever! Watching Uncle Kyle's pet snake
Hanging out at swimming lessons
Going swimming after lessons - They weren't too sure about it the first day for some reason, but had more fun on day 2. It was a little rough at times trying to figure out how to make 2 little people happy, but we had a good time!

No comments: