Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Graduate

June 3 - Besides Rylee's Joy School Graduation and Logan's Kindergarten Graduation, we also had another member of our family graduate this spring! Uncle Jeff graduated from High School! It is hard to believe that my little brother who used to dance to Barney and spin on his head to entertain my friends when I was in high school is now a high school graduate himself! He still dances to entertain us, but now it is to Michael Jackson and Chris Brown... not Barney! We are so proud of him!!!
Getting his diploma!!! Daddy and Logan had a Father and Son camp out that night so Logan stayed at a friends house while Daddy was at work and the girls and I went down for the graduation ceremony. We arrived fashionably late, since I didn't know how long my girls would sit through a graduation. They did pretty good! Avery LOVED all the clapping!!! Me and the girls with our graduate - Uncle Jeff!!!
Uncle Jeff and Rylee
Uncle Jeff and Avery being a stinker! A little bit better...
My cute little brothers, although only ONE of them is really littler than me anymore...
Jeff with my Grandmas
The graduate with his mom and Dad. Ahhh.. .Cute! They now have 5 down and 2 to go!
Afterwards, the whole fam went out for lunch. The girls loved it!!! Rylee chowing down her pizza.
Avery having some Mac N Cheese
My cute nephew Ethan
The whole family! Well... Most of us! Darren and Logan weren't there, as well as my brother Dean who had to work. But, it is a pretty good showing! Good thing we had to restaurant mostly to ourselves.
Way to go buddy!!! We love you! Can't wait to see what is next...

Darren and Logan had a great night going to the ward cook-out (the camp out ended up being cancelled!) and then camping out together in the backyard. Logan had a whole itinerary planned for them as soon as Darren got in the tent. It mostly included steam rolling and wrestling, because apparently those are the activities that you should do when you are in a tent if you are 5 1/2 years old! Such a funny kid!

No comments: