Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rylee's First Haircut

Well, I finally decided that Rylee HAD to have a haircut! I have been putting it off because I was hoping she would get a little more hair before I had to do it and because I think once you cut their hair, they just don't look like a baby anymore, which always makes me a little sad! Her hair was starting to get pretty crazy though. There was this one piece of hair that was constantly in her face and another piece that stood straight up most of the time. My sister, Heather, does hair so she always has to be the first to cut the kids' hair. She did this haircut when I was down at my mom's a couple weeks ago.

The Before picture! Rylee all ready to go - She loved this little apron because it had fish on it!
Rylee BEFORE her haircut! Isn't she cute?
Getting started - Rylee was so funny throughout the haircut. She would start to get upset and then she would see the camera, stop crying and say "CHEESE"!!! She is such a little ham! She LOVES the camera!
Still holding up pretty good...
By the end of the haircut, she was pretty sad. I'm not sure why it is so hard for kids - I think it was hard for her to sit still that long! She is my busy girl!The After Picture! Doesn't she look cute? You probably can't really tell that she had a haircut, but she did. It does look much better. She mostly just had her bangs trimmed up and one really long piece in the back cut and evened out a little. It wasn't much, but it helped. And I do think that she looks much older now!


Rylee and Aunt Heather after the cut! My sister is so great to always cut our hair... The only problem is the kids get a little afraid of her since she is always taking the scissors to them! They still love her though! Thanks Heather!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

These pictures turned out cute...OF RYLEE!!! She did such a good job!

The Packers said...

hair cut or not she is such a cutie!!! sounds like you guys are doing well and enjoying you new place.

hernandez said...

Hey, I found your bog in a really round-about way, but I have never seen your family before! It's amazing! It seems like yesterday you were giving me your hand-me-down undies and now you're a serious mom! Your kids are fabulous! Congrats!

Lynaya Sauve Hernandez