Saturday, July 5, 2008

Darren's Graduation


Time for one more blast from the past! I know this is a little old, but it took me quite a while to get these pictures from my sister, who took these pictures on her new fancy camera. These are the rest of the photos from Darren's graduation. It has been almost 2 months since then, which seems a little weird! He is now working and loving his new job. I am still so proud of him and the great job that he did the last 4 years! I just wanted to post the rest of these pictures for our family to see.
Darren with some of his friends - Nate Bartschi, Darren, Brad Belt, John Scott and Devin Johnson




Joe Wilson, Cody Johnson, Keith Packer and Darren
Some of our couple friends - Joe and Jamie Wilson, Cody and Erica Johnson, Keith and Tristan Packer and us
Us with our best Dental School friends John and Annie Scott




Our family crew at Graduation






Darren and his mentor, Dr Richards




No comments: