Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memories!

A lot of my friends had posted this on their blogs, so I thought it might be fun to try!
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. If you don't have a blogger ID, post your memory anonymously and put your name in the comment!
I'm interested (or maybe scared...) to see what you all think of me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember our Yellow House Photo Shoot. Listening to people singing showtunes, and the Flag of Love. I'm excited to see you too!

Karmann said...

I remember looking at you and Darren and thinking why do you guys look familar it was at the Basketabll game and you were sitting a few rows up. I told Ryan that you were in our ward and i knew you guys from somewhere. Then finding out because you went to USU. I loved that you were my VT and were someone that I could confide in when I was at my lowest. That was such a sweet answer to my prayers. I loved being able to visit you in the hospital and hold Rylee after she just born. I loved how excited Ryan got when he went to buy Logan the football jersey for his birthday and how Logan wanted to wear it all the time. Having you around as my friend down there was so meant to be and I am so thankful!

Josh and Bethany said...

Brooke! I can't believe you found me. I love you blog. Your kids are so adorable. I was just asking my mom if she had heard what you were up to.

I take the pictures of my little girl. I have a Nikon D70 SLR. It works great. It's become my new obsession!

Favorite memories also revolve around girl's camp and the Pioneer Trek. Do you remember when we called you Blue Moom and why? I certainly do. And I'm sure that train conductor did too. Then at girl's camp that year we stayed up all night playing the Skittles game and putting our mark on everyone's cabin. Fun times. And all the memories at the greenhouse. That was one of the best summers.