Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dino Deodorant

Today I was reading a book with Logan. Right now, just about every book we read is about dinosaurs and this one was about Allosaurus. We were alternating reading each page - He'd read one and then I would. There was a picture of an Allosaurus about to attack some Brachiosaurus on the page I was reading. The Brachiosaurus was red with some white down its neck and the front of its body. Logan stopped me and said, "Is that Brachiosaurus all bloody?" I said that it wasn't, it just had red skin. Then, he pointed to the white on him and said, "Oh and that is its odorant?" It took me a few seconds to put together what he was trying to say, but I finally got that he was talking about deodorant! I was laughing at this and he said, "I think the Paleontologists must have snuck in and painted some deodorant on his skin." Where does he come up with this stuff?

No comments: