Monday, July 18, 2011

Teddy Bear Picnic

May 31 - At the end of Logan's school year, they had a Teddy Bear picnic for one of the last days of school. Logan was so excited! When he brought the invitation home a few days before, he ran straight upstairs to tell his dino pillow pet, Three Horned Face. (Quite the creative name, huh?) He came back down with both Three Horned Face and his Buffalo. He looked a little worried. He asked me if I could be sure and babysit Buffalo the day of the picnic. I asked him if Buffalo was a little sad he couldn't go too and he quickly said, "No. He likes to be babysat lots more than going to the picnic." I think he was trying to tell himself that because Buffalo has been his best friend for so long, but since Easter he has been demoted. I thought it was pretty sweet. On the day of the picnic, I had to go to Logan's class for testing and he was a little stressed that Buffalo would be alone. He made Rylee take it with her to the babysitter's house. What a funny boy!
Logan all ready for the picnic! They got to have Pizza and root beer and a cookie!
He always closes his eyes when he smiles!
He loves his Three Horned Face!
Since I was in Logan's classroom right before the picnic for testing, I took a quick picture of his cute little class with their stuffed animals. Logan had a really cute class this year with lots of friends and the BEST kindergarten teacher! He is going to miss them!

No comments: