Monday, August 31, 2009

Bear Lake - Day 1 and 2

My whole family spent a week in July at my parent's time share in Bear Lake. We had a great time playing at the beach and doing lots of fun things! We got up there and checked in on Saturday, July 11th and then went to visit some extended family and have dinner with them. They have a mobile home up there in the summer and the kids had a great time playing on their property.
Rylee playing in the rocks - She loves to get dirty!!!
Logan had fun running around, too and playing with my 2nd cousin Nikki's little boy. They took him for a ride on their Rhino and he had a great time. His face was hilarious when they came back! He looked scared to death, but he assured us it was "awesome"!
Little climbers
Logan, Griffin (my cousin Christopher's little boy) and Rylee looking for some adventure
Three Amigos hanging out when they weren't digging in the dirt! Logan, Griffin and Rylee
Some of the adults waiting to eat dinner - My sister Heather, her hubby Jay and me ( I didn't know I was in the pic...)
Some more of the clan - my brother Brad, sister Vanessa and soon to be sister-in-law Laura. She was SO brave to come on the trip with all of us for almost the whole week without my brother!
Logan
Rylee and her Grandpa - She loves to boss him around!
That was about it for our fun on Saturday! We had a great time seeing a lot of the family that we rarely see and the kids were SO dirty! My Uncle Ric and Aunt Joan and cousin Christopher and his wife Tiff and their little boy Griffin also stayed with us that night so it was a little crowded at the timeshare but really fun! My uncle Ric was giving Griff a bath and my kids wanted to join in the fun, so they had a big tub party and had such a blast! Kids love tubs and my Uncle Ric! I won't post any naked pictures, but they had an awesome tub party. Rylee did was her face all by herself with lots of soap and got tons in her eyes, but she did pretty good with it and still wanted to stay in.
Sunday, we went to sacrament meeting and then had a big yummy dinner with the whole family before Uncle Ric and Aunt Joan and Christopher and his family had to leave.
I wish this picture had turned out better - The kids were so cute chilling with Uncle Brad Sunday morning while Darren and I fixed breakfast (we all had different meal assignments and it worked out great!)
After church, the boys got into a pretty serious game of Scum. We spent most of Sunday evening just hanging out and playing games and my sister did some hair for us.
Logan kept getting into all the games and getting out the pieces and using them to make up his own games. These are the pieces from one of the games and the dice and he is doing some bowling - So creative!
Rylee and Grandpa on a walk - She is always telling him "C'mon Grandpa! Outside!" and he does pretty much everything she says. It was a good day for a walk though.
We didn't do much exciting that weekend, but had lots of fun the rest of the week at the beach and some other fun activities, so stay tuned! It was a very different vacation for my family of mostly just hanging out and not as crazy as our usual vacation so it was kind of nice to relax a little!

No comments: