Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Bronson at 1 Month

These are pictures of Bronson between 3 weeks and one month old. (May 18 - May 26) I can't believe how quickly he is growing and changing!  I hate that babies do that!  I love my little snuggle bug! 

 May 18 - Bronson looking all snug after a bath.  

May 18 - Grandma Boman finished up Bronson's quilt and gave it to him, so I took some pictures of him on it.  It turned out REALLY cute!  The front middle section is all different patterns of minky fabric so it is really soft and the back is a brown and blue minky stripe.  I love it!  My mom always makes a special quilt for each of the kids and it is a special keepsake for each of them. 

Such a sweet little face!




A picture of the whole quilt.  They are little monkeys around the side. 
May 18 - Taking a snooze in the bouncer chair.  I think it is so funny how he likes to sleep with his head turned like this.  Doesn't look comfortable to me, but he sure seems to be relaxed! 



May 19 - At Logan's soccer game.  This was Logan's last game of the season and one of Bronson's first outings.  For a lot of the other games we just sat in the car, but for the last two games we sat on the sidelines and watched and he hung out in his stroller.  He is great about going places!  He just goes with the flow.  He seems to really like his car seat.  Whenever I put him in there, he just snuggles right in and usually goes to sleep.  That is a great improvement over Avery! 

May 19 - Sleeping all curled up.  So sweet!

We were doing some yard work, so I tried putting him in the stroller.  He hated it! 
I love when he looks up at me with those BIG eyes!  Makes my whole day! 
Bronson hanging out in one of my favorite little outfits of his.  It is starting to get a bit small already! 







May 20 - Nap time with Daddy! 
May 20 - Another little photo shoot with Mom and the quilt that Grandma B made.  I just love taking pictures of this sweet little guy.  I just wish I knew more of what I was doing. 

Tiny fingers
And toes...









Logan and Bronson - Logan just LOVES his brother!  I love how sweet he talks to him and how much he just loves to snuggle and be around him. 


May 21 - I love Bronson's big eyes and the way he just stares up at you.  It is just about the sweetest thing in the world!  He seems to be so curious about everything around him and he takes everything in.  He is also starting to get a bit of a smile much more often. 

May 23 - A rare sad face.  He is almost always happy. 
Another pic of Bronson in his elephant sweats.  I told you its my favorite outfit... 
Avery loves to poke her head into all of Bronson's pictures.  She is LOVING being a big sister!  She never leaves the poor little guy alone! 

What a perfect little profile!



 
May 23 - Bronson looking up at his daddy!  He looks like he has so much he wants to say! 

May 24 - Baby Bronson all wrapped up.  I would love to sleep like that! 
                                    
Baby Bronson - 4 weeks old and showing off his chub!  He is growing!!!  He is getting little rolls on his thighs and wrists and his skinny little legs are not so skinny anymore.  He has some great chubby kissable cheeks, too! 


It is so crazy how much he can change in just FOUR weeks!  Judging by what he weighed at his 2 week and 2 month appointments, I'm guessing he was weighing around 11 or 12 pounds at this point.  
A couple pics with the sibs to celebrate his 4 week birthday...

Rylee and Bronson
She LOVES holding him! 
Avery and Bronson
I just love her face in this one!  Such a proud big sister!
 Logan and Bronson  - I think Bronson had had enough of the picture taking...  Or maybe it was being held by the siblings.  Either way, he was done! 


May 24 - Watching soccer with Daddy! 
May 25 - Snoozing through big sister Rylee's preschool graduation.  We finally started getting out a little bit.  Mostly because we had to for all the kids' events.  He is such a great baby that it isn't a big deal to go out and about.  He slept right through all of Rylee's graduation and even lunch afterwards.

May 26 - One month old!  Just taking a little rest...  I love how he holds his hands while he sleeps. 


May 26 - Sleeping through sister's dance recital.  Once again, he was the perfect little baby!  He slept until after Rylee was done dancing so I didn't have to worry about missing anything and then ate and went right back to sleep so I could watch the finale and take pictures! 
May 27 - A little bath on Sunday while everyone else was at church.  I kind of enjoyed that time that we spent at home together with no one else around!  Lots of time to snuggle and just enjoy my sweet little baby! 

He loves his binky! 
All warm and cozy after the bath

He fell asleep like this with his arm sticking straight out.  Babies sleep so funny! 

I can't believe how quickly Bronson has grown and how much he is changing.  I know I keep saying that, but it is SO true!  It is just amazing how different they start to look.  He seems to be packing on the pounds and is a great little eater!  He sleeps great, too, although not really at night...  He doesn't do bad at night.  He just doesn't sleep for longer than 3 hours at a time yet.  He is pretty good about going right back to sleep most of the time.  He is starting to really love his binky and he loves to be wrapped up tight.
We are starting to get out and about a bit now and Bronson has been to Logan's soccer games, Rylee's preschool graduation and out to lunch, Logan's piano recital and Rylee's dance recital!  With all the activities his big brother and sister do and the end of the school year, its been busy!  I am so glad that he is such an easy baby and it hasn't been too hard to take him places because he is so happy and can sleep anywhere.  I hope it stays that way!  I'm sure he will have lots more soccer games and recitals to come!  
Bronson is starting to be awake a lot more and interact with us more, which I love!  It is fun to get pictures of him with his eyes actually OPEN!  My favorite thing about little Bronson is those eyes!  He just stares up at you so sweet all the time and seems to want to tell you something.  He looks like he understands so much and like he wants to make sounds so bad.  I could just stare at him forever!  He has such a sweetness and purity to him.  He is also starting to do some little smiles here and there.  REAL ones!  Not just the funny gassy ones.  Just a couple days before he turned one month, I was talking to him in the morning in our bed and he did this BIG smile at me.  Ahhh...it melted my heart!  It made all those nine months of pregnancy and discomfort worth it.  It made all those late nights and early morning feedings seem like no big deal.  It gave me a little more energy to get through the day even though I was so tired.  I loved it!  He even did another one and then I knew it was a real smile!  It was the sweetest little smile.  Like he knew I was his mama.  Like he knew how much I was in love with him.  Oh, those smiles are the best! 
Another funny thing about Bronson is that he loves for you to stand him up when you are holding him.  He doesn't really love to snuggle unless he is asleep, which is sad for me.  So he is really squirmy until you stand him up.  Then, he pulls the funniest face when you do.  Like he is trying so hard to figure out how to do it.  His eyes get huge and his little arms flail and he gets this really serious and concentrated look.  I wish I had a picture of it!  We would stand him up and laugh at his funny little face over and over.  Cheap entertainment, I guess!  He seems to want to be a mover and I think he might be one of those that is on the go early! 
I know we have only had Bronson in our home for one short month, but it feels like he has been a part of our family so much longer.  It is so hard to think of life without him in it!  We are so grateful he is here and we love him so much! 

No comments: