Monday, September 20, 2010

Rylee's Teddy Bear Picnic

Since Logan got to go to his soccer camp, I signed Rylee up for a fun little Teddy Bear Picnic Day camp at Logan's old pre-school in June (June 21 and 23). She was SO excited to go to his old preschool! She thought she was so big! It was one of the first times she has gotten to do anything like this and she loved it!
Rylee and her best friend, Maddie. She was SO happy that Maddie could go with her. They are the cutest little friends!
Rylee and her Pink Carebear. Rylee was so excited about her special little picnic and she kept telling Logan that it was "Girls only! No boys allowed!" When we got there the first day, there were several boys, so I had to explain to her that it was OK for boys to be there so she would be nice.
Oh, I love this girl!!! She had so much fun at her little day camp! She came home and talked about it for days. She really loved playing with new friends and the fun snacks they had. They even had a special treasure hunt and she told me all about it. They also played in a fun little playhouse and Rylee loved that. On the second day, they got to wear swimsuits and play in the water. She is so different than Logan in that when I ask him about something, I can barely get him to answer, but Rylee will tell me EVERY detail! Girls and boys are so different!

No comments: