Friday, February 10, 2012

Last Pool Party

October 15 - Living in Utah, you never really know what the weather will be like. But, you don't usually get to swim in mid-October! It was unusually warm for that time of year, so the kids got out the pool one last time. They were having a blast and I was having so much fun watching them and taking pictures. Avery is missing from the action. I think she was taking a nap. Or maybe she just didn't like the freezing water!
My handsome Logan ready for some water fun
Rylee was the first one in the pool! At first, they would barely splash through. I love Rylee's face in this one!
Then they started daring each other to put their heads in. It was pretty cold water!
Just splashing around
Logan finally gave into the pressure and dunked his head.... barely...
Rylee splashing it up!


They finally did a REAL dunk!
They had so much fun!
Afterwards, Rylee wanted to soak up some sun and warm up. I loved her little Hello Kitty sitting in her beach chair to keep her company. We had just brought that home for her the day before from our Las Vegas trip and she wanted to keep it with her everywhere!

Watching some planes....
I love watching my kids play together. It is probably one of my favorite things about being a Mom. When they are laughing and having a good time, it is the best! Especially when the playing is outside and there are no messes to clean up afterwards :) It was so fun to have one last little bit of summer before fall hit!

No comments: