Friday, February 24, 2012

And.... More Family Pictures

Nov 24 - When we found out that Jeff would be going on a mission, we knew that we needed some updated pictures of the family before he left. I wasn't thrilled with the timing because I knew I was pregnant, but I took one for the team. It took quite a miracle (and about 2 months!) to get every one's schedules coordinated, but it happened the day before Thanksgiving! And then we had to coordinate the clothes... Wow! What a project with that many! I am a little obsessed with gray at the moment, so I was pretty happy with the colors we ended up with.

Lucky for me, we just did some of our own family pics, so I wasn't nearly as stressed if these would turn out. I guess that is the key - schedule two family sessions and then they aren't so stressful because you can always hope the other ones turn out! Our photographer was great to take LOTS of pictures and poses and we went to 3 different locations, which was kind of fun.

Here are some pics with the BIG extended fam! The sad part is these pictures are outdated already since my sister has had her baby and mine will be close behind. My cute LARGE family! I liked the photographer, but he took a lot of them from really far away... We look so TINY! What started with 2 became 9 and is now up to 17! We have 4 in-laws and 4 grandkids (now we actually have 5, soon to be 6...) I think this is my favorite one of the day - Cousins! Rylee, Avery, Ethan and Logan It is a small miracle that they are all looking and smiling!
Grandma and Grandpa and the grandkidsSisters with DadSisters with Mom
The girls
The boysBrothers....
...and Brother-in-lawsWe also had our soon to be Elder Jeff take pics with his nieces and nephews. It will be crazy to see how this picture will change over the next 2 years!

And, some individual family shots (ours will be in a new post...)My parents - 31 years and counting!
My little brother Dean and his cute wife LauraMy sister Heather and her fam - Hubby Jay and little Ethan. They now have a new family member! Little E My sister Vanessa and her hubby BrianJeffy - Almost 19! Bradley - 16 1/2
And the baby Kyle. Can't believe he is TWELVE! He was born my second week of college!!! How is that for crazy???

We survived family pictures! Yeah! I'm sure the next time we do this with my side of the family will be when Jeff gets home and by then, Brad might be headed out! I have the hardest time with my little brothers getting so big! I LOVE these people (most of the time...hehe!) and am so glad I am stuck with them for eternity!

No comments: