Monday, May 30, 2011

Beckham!

March 26 - So, Darren is about the BIGGEST soccer fan on the planet and one of his VERY favorite players is David Beckham, but he has never been able to see him play before. As soon as he found out that he would be playing in Salt Lake this season, he HAD to have tickets. My little brother's soccer team was selling Real Salt Lake tickets to the LA Galaxy game as a Fundraiser, so we ended up getting a bunch of tickets and going to the game with lots of friends and family. It was awesome! And we saw David Beckham!!! But... no Posh Spice! We did see Jimmer on the Jumbotron though. Pretty sweet night for celebrities, right? It was an exciting game! Real dominated and scored FOUR goals and won 4-1. It was awesome!!!
Logan has been saying that he plays soccer like David Beckham since he was ONE so he was really excited to go to the game! He is a HUGE Real fan just like his daddy!
My little brother Kyle got to walk in the Parade of Kings before the game with his team. He is the first one in the line in the brown hat.
Logan watching the game
#23....David Beckham!!!
Our fam - Can you tell how happy my hubby is??? Soccer heaven! Rylee was supposed to go but it was cold and rainy and I didn't think she would last, so we ended up giving her ticket to my brother, Jeff. She found out Grandma was getting her nails painted and decided that sounded way more fun anyway.
Logan and his Uncles, Kyle and Jeff. I love how excited he is!
Oh yeah... Beckham again... It was one of the best games I have ever been to! We had a great time!

I wish we would have gotten a group picture. We had our friends Robb and Carlie and also our friends Scott and Kathy there, as well as my sister Heather and her hubby Jay. We also had my brothers Kyle and Jeff. Darren's brother Cory and his wife Katie went and one of their friends and Darren's brother Kevin and a few of his friends. It was a great game! Even in the rain! GOOO Real!!!

No comments: