Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Sweetness...

Avery's 18 month pictures - I LOVE them!!! Some of them are breath taking. I might be a little biased, but I think she is pretty darn adorable!!!
These first 2 are my favorite. I'm a sucker for a good close-up!!! I'm going to put a BIG one up on my wall, but I can't decide... Any votes?
Love those lashes!!!
I love this one just because of her hands! She is looking for the purse, I think...or a kitty. The photographer kept asking her where the kitty was outside. She walks around with her hands like this all the time when Darren is at work asking, "Dada? Dada? Dada?" It is cute!
She was so funny with this purse! She kept trying to get it open and put it over her shoulder. All girl!

1 comment:

Brooke :) said...

I vote for the very first one - so cute! :)