Sunday, October 3, 2010

Avery is ONE!!!

It is so hard to believe that is has been a whole year since little Miss Avery joined our family...
Time goes much too quickly! I have lots of things I want to post about her at one year, but it will take me awhile. Here are her beautiful one year pictures that I am so in love with! These are the rest of the non cake smashing pictures from Avery's 1st birthday photo shoot.
This one is my favorite!!! I LOVE the lighting and my sweet little girl's face and who wouldn't love that skirt! It is to die for!
I love this close-up because it is just SO Avery!
I love her cute teeth in this one!






I love that you can see her funny upper teeth in this one.

This one was one of the cake smashing ones, but I had to include it! I love her eyes in this picture!!!
Avery is turning into a little girl - She isn't much of a baby anymore! I can't believe it! She is walking all over and even talking some and throwing tantrums...Yikes! We love our sweet Avery! Thanks for coming to our family and for a great first year, baby girl!

And...I survived doing monthly pictures! When I started that tradition with Logan, everyone said I couldn't do it. I do think that part of the reason I continued with the monthly pictures was to prove everyone wrong, but I also love doing it and I love watching the changes from month to month. It happens so quickly! It will be nice to not have to worry about it for awhile though.

2 comments:

Kim said...

could your baby be any cuter? I think not! Holy adorable!

The Webbers said...

I LOVE all the pictures. Avery is such a beautiful baby!!! I can't wait to see you guys and see how little avery has grown so much.