Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dressed up

Here are a few cute pictures of my kids all dressed up in their Sunday best for church the Sunday before Christmas. Oh how I love these sweeties!!!
A pretty decent picture of all 3 - a Christmas miracle!

Rylee insists on doing that with her hands lately. I have no idea where it came from.

Our cute little Avery. Does it get any sweeter than this? This little dress is the one that Rylee wore to my sister Heather's wedding when she was about 5 months old. Her wedding was in August so it is sleeveless, so I bought Avery a little sweater to go with it and it was cheaper than a whole new Christmas dress.
Cute girls!
Oh, she is so sweet when she wants to be! Rylee's dress is the one she wore to Dean and Laura's wedding. She has so many dresses right now, she didn't need another one and it went with the whole red and black thing, so I just got her a Christmas-y bow and she was set!

Handsome Logan in his new Christmas sweater.

No comments: