Sunday, July 19, 2009

Two Cute Kids!!!

I am still working on the post of Rylee's 2 year old photos, but here are some I had done of both kids for fun. I figured it would be a fun last photo of just the 2 of them before the new baby came along and I used the pictures for a cute Father's Day photo for Darren. Here are some of the 2 cuties together!

This one is my favorite!!! But there are a few more cute ones and some funny ones, too! It is pretty hard to get both kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time!
Such a sweet brother and sister!
A BIG squeeze!!!I also had them take a few of Logan while we were changing outfits for Rylee. Logan doesn't always love having his photo taken and doesn't usually hold too still for the photographer, but they did get a few cute ones of him!

This one is my favorite!
I love that smile!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

What cute kiddies!! I love these pictures!

Brooke :) said...

Very Cute! :)