Monday, September 1, 2008

One Handsome Dude!

We recently took Logan to get his 3 year old photos done. It took us a couple weeks to get them done. We had our vacation and then we have been busy. There was a portrait place I loved in Las Vegas and I found out they recently opened a Utah location in Provo, which is a 2 hour drive for us, but I really wanted to take him there and so I waited until we had a trip planned and worked it out so we could take him there. We have tried lots of photo places and I love this place the best (Portrait Innovations). If they have a location close to you, try them out! I hope they open a location a little closer to us - 2 hours is a long way to drive for pictures, but I think it was worth it!

I had a little get together with my "yellow house" girls from College in Provo, so we went a little early to have Logan's pictures done. He was very excited about it and was SO good! He was a little cheesy at times, but was very cooperative! He was a little silly too! I threw Rylee in a few of the pictures too, but they weren't the greatest. We saved the sports pictures as a bribe for the last, and he LOVED those! I was so happy with how the pictures turned out - It made it very difficult to choose, so I ended up with way too many photos. Aren't they cute? I can't believe how big Logan is getting! He is one handsome dude! Here are a few of my favorites and the rest of the photo shoot in a slide show! (The biggest reason I love this place is they give you the CD - Yeah!)








12 comments:

Karmann said...

What a cutie!! I lovd the cheesy ones!! Looks like you guys have had quite the Summer full of TONGS of fun things. Wish we could have seen each other in Vegas!!! miss you!!

megan said...

So cute - it's amazing how much he's grown. Kyle and I might be coming to Utah in a couple of weeks - we'll let you know if we end up swinging by Logan, we really want to see you guys!

Clark Family said...

These pictures are so cute!! I love them all and I don't think that I could choose just one favorite!!

Erica said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! It looks like he's grown a foot in 4 months! Darling kids, what can I say?!

Wehrle said...

SORRY SORRY SORRY about this weekend! It is totally my fault! i felt like vrap on Saturday... I really didn't even get dressed until like dinner time! Then I completly spaced it on Sunday night! I feel terrible, I really wanted to see you guys. The worst part s I told Elliott her friend Logan the boy was in town and now she keeps asking when she gets to play with him!! Sorry!!

Jami said...

He is so handsome!! I love the pictures. They did a good job. I can't believe how big they are. We miss you guys.

The Packers said...

can i say cute! cute! cute! i love all the different outfits and poses. good thing you didn't just get one-that would be a very hard decision!!!

Jennifer Lee said...

Your family is so cute, Brooke!

Clark Family said...

15 days until the office, well now 14. I did have a typo, thanks!

Jenn said...

Logan is so cute! He looks so grown up. He can come play anytime with his best friend Drew!! I thought about calling you one day and seeing if you want to meet at the Treehouse in Ogden???

Robbs said...

Are those from Portrait Innovations? They look great!! I love the sports ones. SO cute!

Josh and Bethany said...

The pictures are so cute. I love them.