Monday, September 22, 2008

Bath Buddies!

My kids LOVE their tub time! They have so much fun together and love to play and splash! Logan has also recently discovered that he can "swim" in the tub! He will put his whole face in the water and stay under for a few seconds at a time - He thinks he is Michael Phelps! Rylee tries to get into the act by attempting to blow bubbles which is usually pretty funny, too. A couple weeks ago, they were laughing and having so much fun that I had to grab my camera! Here is the result! It was one of those marathon baths because neither of them wanted to get out. Funny Logan and good Duck placement!Rylee girl having fun
Rylee playing Peek-A-Boo with the toy basket!

Rylee's face after dumping a cup of water over her head!
Logan VERY focused on his Backyardigan Pirate toys! He can get so into his own little world when he is using his imagination!


Two peas in a pod! I love that they love each other so much and have so much fun together! I am a lucky mom!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

What cuties! And good job at keeping the pictures modest!

Annie said...

they are getting so big!! I miss you guys a ton. I can't wait till Boise plays the Utes and we can visit

Karmann said...

cute pics brooke! They are getting so big!

I will write back soon- been really sick!! love ya and miss ya!