Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Trip to the Dentist

Mar 25 - You would think with a Daddy for a dentist, these kids would get to the Dentist's office for a cleaning a little more often, but for some reason, I tend to forget that we need to get in. (Don't even ask me how long its been since I had a cleaning....) I finally got both of the kids in for their appointment and they did great! This is Logan's 2nd trip, so he was a regular pro.
The first time he went in, it was more of just looking around in his mouth, but this time they were able to do some more cleaning and sealants. Yeah!!!
He is still a member of the No Cavity Club! Way to go Logan!!!
This was Rylee's first trip! She did great and wasn't scared or nervous at all. She doesn't always let us brush her teeth very easily, so I didn't know how it would go, but she was fine. I guess it helps when you visit the office frequently and know the hygienist and dentist pretty well... I was amazed how well she did! She let Val do a cleaning and sealants on her, too! The bad news is she did have a small cavity, so we will be returning soon for daddy to do some work!
She was SO happy about her toothbrush and toothpaste! What a BIG girl!!!

On a side note, this visit was the day the kids used the dishwasher door as a trampoline or their vault. Darren's staff couldn't stop laughing about it, which wasn't such a good thing since they were supposed to be in big trouble. The best part was I told the kids they had to go in and tell their dad what they did. Logan started crying and didn't want to tell, but Rylee walked right into Darren and said, "Dad, I broke the dishwasher" like it was no big deal. It is so funny to see their different personalities.

No comments: