Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Logan at 4 years old

I uploaded these pictures awhile ago, but I wanted to write some things about Logan at 4 years old, but since I already have more recent photos, I decided to just post it and add some things later. I had these pictures done of Logan in August. It was a couple months after his birthday, but that is how we usually roll around here... late! I like to go to a photo place that is 2 hours away, so it usually takes me awhile to get around to having them done. These are some of my favorite pictures Logan has ever taken. The photographer was loving him and was amazed how well he did for a 4 year old boy who didn't want his picture taken and just kept taking pictures! She took over 150 shots, which is why there are so many pictures on here - They were ALL cute so it was so hard to choose! There are actually LOTS more!!! It really got me into trouble when it came time to buy some! Logan is such a handsome dude! We love our funny boy!!!






Look at those HUGE muscles!





Look how sweet he looks! You would never guess that he can get into trouble so quickly!




By this point, he was pretty done with pictures...until she got out the Sports background and equipment and then he was all about it again! He loves to play any sport.


What a sweetie! He was such an angel and did so great! We are so lucky to have such a good and fun little boy!

1 comment:

Clark Family said...

He is one handsome dude, that's for sure!!