Sunday, October 5, 2008

So Happy Together...


Logan and Rylee make such a cute little pair! They are starting to play so cute and I love watching them together. These are just a couple of pictures from 2 different Sundays of them playing in the front yard. Sundays are long for us since Darren is gone a lot, but they do great most of the time. They love each other so much!






Rylee loves to hold hands right now and is always saying "hand, hand" and grabbing one of us. Her favorite hand to hold is Logan's. They are just too cute walking together!This one is my favorite - It is Rylee pulling Logan wherever she wants to go and that is pretty much how it is most of the time! It is a good thing that Logan is so patient and gentle with her. I love my two sweet kids!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Too cute!! My fav picture is the one of Logan possibly straggling Rylee! But you can tell it's really a "love". He's so good with her!

Jami said...

They are so cute and so big!! I love all your pictures. I love the aggies pictures!! All that blue! Logan is going to go pro with golf. So fun.

Annie said...

Okay so I think that those pics are so cute! It is so funny how Rylee runs the show and Logan is willing to go along with it. We sure miss you guys!