Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TV Tuesdays!

I may be a nerd, but I LOVE Tuesdays for one reason - MY TV! I LOVE American Idol and have since the beginning (I started watching season 2!) I have to say that since Carrie Underwood won, I have felt that it is slipping, but I think this year is finally a good one again. There is a lot of talent and I LOVE that they can also play instruments. It makes it much more interesting! My favorite is Brooke White. I think she has a really cool voice. I also really like David Archuletta. My other favorites are David Cook and Carly, but there are some other really good people too. After American Idol, I love to watch the Office reruns on TBS for a whole hour! I have to have ice cream to do this! I usually watch by myself because Darren plays basketball on Tuesday nights, and sometimes I feel dumb laughing hysterically, but I can't help it! The Office is my favorite! Who doesn't laugh at Dwight K Schrute, Michael Scott and the whole office bunch? Today my little brother sent me a text of his Dwight bobblehead and I laughed so hard! Tonight is the basketball episode - I LOVE it! I better get back to it!!!

No comments: