Friday, March 28, 2008

Rylee's 11 Month Pictures


I know that I have posted a lot of pictures of Rylee, but I can't help it - They are so darn cute! These are her latest - Her 11 month photos taken at Target and they turned out really good. I will be taking her again soon for her 1 year photos and then the monthly photos will be done! I have to say it is a little ridiculous, but I actually really enjoy doing it and have had fun! And they are so cute - who can resist? I think I might even miss going a lot! She loves the camera and has even started to say CHEESE! It is adorable! I think she smiled in almost every pose they took. They took so many different and cute ones, it was so hard to choose! They were really fun pictures for Easter.















2 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

They are too darn cute. I agree.

Doug and Dawn said...

These pictures are so cute. I was reading some of your older posts and loved reading your tag. I had to laugh about your comment on having too many embarrassing things happen to you in one lifetime. I also love Tuesday night TV thats the only night where Doug and I veg out and watch American Idol, The Office and we also love The biggest Loser. I keep forgetting that Daren is almost done how exciting. Are you guys staying in Vegas or are you going back to Utah?