Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Beautiful Girls

So, blogging hasn't really happened lately. Along with a lot of other things... Cooking, house cleaning, laundry, working for Darren.... really I am SO far behind on everything and I don't know where to start to catch up. I know the holidays will be crazy though so I really am trying to get back on top of things. I debated just stopping my blogging addiction so that I could focus on other things, but I just can't.... It is my one way to keep a family journal and I actually love doing it and love having so many things down about my cute kids that I can look back on and all our memories. So, I am back and hoping to do better!

While I am trying to decide where to begin on my months of being behind, here are a few pictures of my beautiful girls that were taken a couple weeks ago before all the leaves were gone and it was freezing cold outside. I love how cute they are together in the pictures. It doesn't always go that way when they are playing together at home, but they are the best of friends, even if they do fight most of the day. They love each other and are starting to play together more and more and I love watching it. Rylee is constantly helping Avery and mothering her, which is not always appreciated by Avery, but they do try to get along. Lately, there has been a lot of playing Annie, puppies and family. I will answer to Avery calling for "mom" only to find out she is really calling for Rylee because they are playing something. And for some reason, I have frequently become Grandma Ali. I have no idea where that came from, but that is my name in their world of make believe! These girls make me happy and since it is the month of gratitude, I just want to say how grateful I am for them and the joy (and sometimes stress!) they bring to our home!



Stay tuned.... I have more individual pics of the girls still to come!

No comments: