Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where to Start...

I am SO far behind on my blog, but I've got to start working on getting caught up! Its driving me bonkers! Our computer crashed not long ago, and we are in the process of getting everything set up on the new one. In the meantime I have fallen SO far behind on the blog and on work for Darren and I just can't seem to get going again. It is a little too overwhelming! So, I am promising to post at least one thing each day this week to get me going again. (some things may be from 4 months ago, but hey...you have to start somewhere!) We have a lot of fun things coming up and I really want to catch up on my blogging....and the rest of my life!!! I figure if I post this, maybe I will actually follow through on my promise. I guess we'll see....

No comments: